Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhood

So it is official, CELG have sold their house in Fairfield and are finalizing paperwork on a house just 5 minutes from Justin and I in Pearland. The closing, on both houses, is set for late May so they should be moved in by early June. Despite the fact that we are not looking forward to helping them move we are looking forward to having them within 5 minutes. I guess we owe them since they did help us move all our nicely organized boxes and furniture (this is a jab in case there was any question). Welcome to the neighborhood you guys!

FYI: For those of you not prevy to my use of acronyms, CELG is short for Chris, Erin, Lucy, and Grace.

1 comment:

Erin said...

WoHOO! By the way, my boxes are neat and organized and you still aren't helping me move! I am so impressed that you updated this thing. It was starting to collect cobwebs!