Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Say Cheese!

I have always loved taking pictures but have never had much time for it. I have had several point and shoot types since digital cameras came about but have never been very pleased with the quality. After much internal discussion I finally decided to treat myself to a new camera. I bought myself a new Nikon D3000. So far it has proven a great choice for the beginner like me. The pictures are amazing and should only get better as I learn how to move from auto into the world of manual. It will take alot of work, and alot of bad pictures, but hopefully I can master the manual adjustments within a few months. Get ready Haley and Justin as I am quite positive ya'll will become my favorite subjects.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can hardly wait to see the pictures you take. I am sure they will be awesome.