Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nebraska Fun

Justin, Haley, and I had been in Nebraska for the last 9 days celebrating Christmas with the Buskirk side of the family. It was a ton of fun as usual. This was the first Christmas where Haley was actually excited to get something. She has loved tearing the presents open and finding what wonderful surprises are inside. Some of the ones I thought were a little silly turned out to be the favs...ex: a stool for washing her hands in the sink. I will blog a more detailed post later but I really wanted to get something on here so everyone knew we were still alive and well...and not frozen solid.

Before we set off for Nebraska we celebrated Christmas early with the Evans side of the family and Justin and I got a new video camera. It has been an absolute blast so far. Who ever knew that I had so many moments I wanted/needed to document and preserve forever. Check out the clip below...Haley's first encounter with bubble wrap. I have alot of other clips but am having trouble uploading them. Hopefully I will have this technical issue cleared up soon.

No comments: