Thursday, October 20, 2011

Justin

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband Justin. Today we celebrate four years together. Justin really is the greatest person I have ever known. He is a wonderful man, an amazing father, and an awesome singer. :) He is also our blog's greatest advocate; he shares the link with anybody and everybody who has a free sec. It was actually one of his colleagues that asked him last week if he was even in this family. Apparently they went back searching in our blog for posts about Justin and couldn't find one. I immediately felt like a horrible wife. From now on I will try to post more information about Justin...he is, after all, sort of important to our family. :)

My husband's name is Justin Andrew Buskirk. He is 29 years old. He is 11 months younger than me. He loves fishing. He does not love the water. He loves Angry Birds. He loves karaoke even though he won't admit it. He cooks an amazing burger. He is the father of my children (glad we cleared that up). He loves playing golf. He is very handy around the house. He forgets to take the trash out. He is very smart. He knows and gets me. These were just a few interesting facts about Justin and now here are some quick pics from our last year of marriage.

 










I loved you again today!

No comments: