Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nine Months

Jake had his nine month checkup yesterday and things went really well. He is right on track with his measurements except for his height...he is in the 92%...maybe we have a basketball superstar on our hands. :) No shots this go round so he(I) was really happy. I say it every month but he really is growing up to fast.

Jake's nine month facts:

He is now switching between crawling on all fours and army crawling...he just can't decided which he likes more.
He is pulling up on the furniture every chance he gets and will take a few steps.
He loves banana yogurt.
He hates table food...excluding Chickfila fries and apparently Santa cookies (see pic below).
He still just has two bottom teeth but has one coming in on the top any day now.
His new sure fire giggle producer is pat-a-cake.
He loves the song "I'm a Tex, I'm a Tex, I'm a Texas star."
His favorite past time is watching Haley do anything.
Happy 9 months little man!

No comments: