Monday, March 5, 2012

Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo

Today we went to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo as a family for the first time. Justin's parents are still in town from Jake's party so they came too and we made an afternoon/evening of it. We had a lot of fun and will hopefully make a yearly tradition out of it. Check out all our fun in pictures...
 Yea for public transportation!
 Haley's first tram ride.
 Haley is afraid of carousels but apparently loves riding a real pony in a circle over and over again.
 Lightning the pony was by far the highlight of Haley's day!
 Jake got in on the action too. I got to pick his horse so of course he rode Tex. :) 
 Jake made a special connection in the petting zoo with this sweet little goat. 
 I think he wanted to take him home.
 Haley and Justin having some fun on the farm! Haha.
 My little farmers.
 
 Milking the cow! She wasn't too sure about this one.
 Fried deliciousness.
 I have these two wrapped around my little finger. :)
 Remarkably Haley even thought it was too loud up in the nose bleed section.
 Jake getting rodeo pointers from grandpa.

  
 Me and my "big" kids.

No comments: