Sunday, April 8, 2012

Soccer All-star

Haley started playing soccer a few weeks ago. After her first game of crying non-stop and barely setting foot on the field I worried we might have started her a little too early. Good thing we went back for another try because she is apparently a natural. :) She has scored in every game since. This past weekend was by far her best game...three goals and the sportsmanship award for the game! We are so proud of her and so is she...she wants to wear her new medal everywhere and show it to everyone!











Keep up the good work Haley! Go Super Piggies!! Side note...Haley got to be the deciding vote on the team name and went with Super Piggies! I am shaking my head as I type it. Ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Haley!! Cute piggies! I might have to steal them for next week, they do go with the team name and all. :)