Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dr. Wilber

Haley had her first appointment with her pediatrician, Dr. Wilber, this past Thursday. Everything went well and the doctor proved to be a great choice! Justin and I really liked him during the pre-birth consultation and so far he seems to be a good match for our family. He was wonderful with Haley and really good at keeping us calm.

As for the checkup itself she has already gained almost an entire pound since birth - her current weight is 9 lbs 5 oz compared to her original 8 lbs 7 oz!! I can hardly believe she is growing so fast. I guess this means that she is definitely getting enough to eat! Hehe. They also had to do another foot prick which was really hard to watch. Justin went along too so I made him do the hard work of holding her while she screamed...I couldn't have bared it. The shots in 4 weeks for all her immunizations are going to be brutal.

No comments: