Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy 360 Days!

We celebrated Haley's birthday this past weekend. It was a couple days early but she didn't seem to care. We had a bunch of family and friends over for burgers and cupcake. It was a great time even though she wanted nothing to do with the sweet cupcake?!?!?! Seconds after finishing our groups rendition of "Happy Birthday to You" she broke into tears. Even hiding cake inside other foods wouldn't do the trick. She was on to us. I am not sure who was more upset about her not wanting cake...me because of all the cupcakes I knew that I was now going to have to eat myself, her daddy because he LOVES cake, or her grandma and granny cause they now have to spoil her with veggies! Ha. I am going to keep trying and hope that she will eventually cave to me pushing sugar on her (writing that down make me sound like a horrible mother!!!).

The party was a blast and I am sure Haley will remember it for minutes to come. Ha. I guess she will always have the pictures. Thanks everyone for coming and enjoy the crazy cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! I think you got everybody.I like the way you started with the colorful balloon photo...you are quite the artist with the camera. We had such a great time... Love, Dad