Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Stinkerella

Our sweet little angel has grown up!!! We celebrated Haley's first birthday this past Thursday with a family night at home and some cookie cake (which she loved). The past year went by in a crazy blur. Luckily what I remember most are the good things...the sweet smiles, the excitement on her face when she learns something new, and the way my heart feels when I hear her laugh. She has been a true blessing in our lives and has brought more joy than I could ever express in words. Don't let my mushy mom talk confuse you...I also remember the countless diapers, the daily toy explosion in our house, the stained clothes, and all the dirty faces...those memories just get pushed way to the back.

Happy Birthday Stinkerella! I can't wait to see what is in store for us as you become a mischievous toddler.

No comments: