Sunday, July 24, 2011

These Days

Ready and waiting for her very first Granny Camp...three nights alone with Granny and Poppy! This was a first for her. You can not see it but on the other side of the camera is me crying because I am going to miss my big girl like crazy. She had a blast and I had a wonderful few days with just my little guy.

Jake has learned how to hold his bottle...well sort of. Everything has to be balanced and lined up perfectly and then he can hold it in place for a few minutes if he doesn't squirm. I am so proud.

There is nothing like spending some girl time with my little girl. She is hilarious and makes me laugh constantly. Here she was having some fun playing beauty parlor. Unfortunately with a smile as cheesy as hers I don't think we are going to be called in for Toddlers and Tiaras any time soon.

No comments: