Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thump

Two weekends ago we packed up the family and headed to the fabulous Watermelon Thump in Luling. They had a parade on Saturday morning that was the epitome of what I think small town Texas is...lazy mornings full of wholesome family time and good old fashion fun. The kids had a blast and the weather actually wasn't too bad. 











Being the old folks that we are we didn't make it to the concert at the Thump that night but we did go out for a few beers...my first since having Jake. I really need to kick this breastfeeding to the curb because it is really getting in the way of me consuming alcohol. :)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Awww...the watermelon thump...how fun. I remember the many seed spitting contests I was in. Never was good at it. The kids are so cute...growing so fast.