Friday, February 24, 2012

Froberg Farms - Trip 1

We took our first field trip of the year to Froberg Farms today and it was awesome. Aside for the weather, which was a little windy and cool, the trip was great. There were strawberries everywhere and we were the only people picking. The girls had fun trying to find the biggest one and the boys watched and waited for the bounty. Jake actually tried to eat one that was almost the size of his head. Ha. All I cared about was getting back inside and treating myself to a strawberry and cream fried pie. Delicious! After picking we headed out for lunch at the Burger Barn in beautiful Manvel Texas. What a great morning with some good friends. Thanks Julie, Lily, and Trevor! We can't wait for our next "Fun Day".




  
As soon as this first bucket of strawberries is gone we are headed back for more!

Please excuse the first picture. I am trying to learn to shoot all my pictures in manual these days and that one was completely washed out but I used it anyway cause I thought it was cute. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pics!!! We already ate ours, we are ready to go back!!