Monday, May 18, 2009

School Days

Monday was Haley's first day at school (if I call it school instead of daycare it makes me feel a little better). We enrolled her at a local place called Tottenberry's, just a few minutes from the house. Everyone there is really nice and very friendly. The infant classroom has 6 other babies all of which are several months older than Haley(hopefully they won't bully her too much).
First School Day!
I thought leaving her with Granny last week was hard but this was in another whole ballpark. I cried like a baby! I will have to cross my fingers and hope that all moms act like me on the first day. By the time I was finally ready to leave she seemed perfectly happy and at ease...enough so that she was able to create the first diaper change for Ms. Michelle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending Haley's first day of school picture. Cute! Love, Poppy