Friday, May 15, 2009

Tiny Feet and Cute Faces

It is with great sadness that I create this post today since I have now officially returned to work full time. Wednesday was my first day back and it was absolutely brutal. For some one who claims to not cry very much I even put Haley to shame that morning.

So, in order to cheer myself up throughout the day I have posted some more pics of Haley. When I am home one of my favorite things to do with her...other than just hold her all day...was to watch all the expressions that come across her face. I love them all, the smile and the frown, the hungry and the satiated, the inquisitive and the pensive.






I also can't resist her tiny feet. Too cute!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love that headband! Very cute!
I hate that yo uhad to go back to work :( Gosh they sure grow up so fast! Cherish every second with her. It's hard to believe that my second one is starting school in August.. Then I only have one more year then they all will be in school!! CRAZYNESS -- whaaa
I can't wait to meet your precious Haley. I hope you are planning on coming to our 10yr reunion.. You better !!

Jill said...

Aww, she is so cute! She's getting so big too, we need to get the girls together again!

Anonymous said...

Priceless---that's all grammy Sonya can say - PRICELESS!!!!!!!
Love you all Grandma Sonya