Tuesday, September 14, 2010

News

"The heart has a miraculous ability to stretch to the infinity...It's not about sharing your heart with your children, because the love does not have to be rationed and spread out, but rather it just miraculously multiplies."

Justin and I are due with Buskirk Bean # 2 on March 12th! At my last appointment we were 11 weeks and the baby was just over 5.5cm long. By my estimates, we are now almost 15 weeks and appx 4 inches...the size of a apple.We have not found out the sex yet but are hoping to know in the next few weeks. I have already been calling it a girl even though I know Justin has his fingers crossed for a little boy. We will have to wait and see. I am sure Haley will be happy either way. We actually already bought her her very own baby and she has been carrying it around constantly. I will chose to look past the fact that the baby gets thrown, drug, and hidden in weird spots. Ha.

I will keep you guys posted as the weeks go on with all the happy pregnancy news and details. We are currently taking both boy and girl name suggestions.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Congratulations!!!!! Lucy told me the good news on Saturday. So happy for you guys. Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy. See you soon.