Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Roundup

1. We had our third baby appointment this Thursday. We didn't get to see the baby but we did hear the tiny heart beat. Such a sweet little sound. The appointment was short and sweet except for the mean nurse giving me a shot (I am making a pouty face). They recommended I get the flu shot and had them there so I said what the heck. The shot itself wasn't so bad...it is the soreness in my arm every since that has me unhappy. It gives me a new outlook on all those shots they give Haley. In the past I have always appeased her with hugs, kisses, and juice but I think I will need to improve those "rewards" to something like a milkshake or candy. Shots really hurt.

2. We had our new quarterly stamp club this Thursday. Ever since we stopped meeting monthly I have missed the girls and all the chit chat. It was fun to get together and hear how everyone is doing and what all has been going on. We did do a little craft but for the most part it was just hanging out. Thanks to Erin for having us over and can't wait till another 3 months passes! See you girls there.

3. My entire family met up at my parents house this past weekend for a little get together. Nothing special we just hadn't all been in a while. It was a nice visit. We finally got to see all the pictures from Kurt & Agata's Italian vacation. Wow is all I can say...and beautiful. I was totally jealous. The girls went out shopping while the boys did some manly dove hunting. Justin shot 6 birds which amounts to about a handful of meat. Perhaps after 30 more trips we can have a feast. The weekend also involved alot football and alot of outdoor playing...Haley rode a tricycle for the first time and loved it. Our little girl is growing up too fast.

4. On our shopping adventure this weekend I bought fabric for two new quilts. Not sure if I will have time to complete them this year but I am sure going to try. I still have another one in the works that has been sitting in the craft room for several weeks so we will have to see. Speaking of quilts I finally got around to taking pictures of the quilts I finished this summer so I will hopefully get those posted this week. Sorry for the ridiculously long delay!

No comments: