Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back to Pink

I am not sure what it is about the color pink but I just keep coming back to it one way or the other. My long time hatred for it might actually have been a life long love affair that I am only now coming to terms with. We finally opted for pink walls in the baby's room. It ended up being a little brighter than I planned but it will definitely work. Once I get around to making the curtains, hanging the decor, etc., I am hoping it will seem a little less bold.
I have to give complete credit to my wonderful husband on this one. He has been scratching off items on his honey-do list left and right:

Baby furniture assembled - check
Refinish dining room cabinet - check
Paint baby's room - check
Make dinner - check
Love my wife through thick and thin - check
...so on and so on..

2 comments:

Erin said...

I told you he was a nice guy....

Anonymous said...

I am pretty awesome! Look at all the things I do for you...and all you are doing is bringing our baby into this world! Can't wait! Love you.

Justin