Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photo Op

My sister Erin is an aspiring everything, from card designer, to mother of the year, to most recently professional photographer. Her many talents make me tired! Over the past holiday weekend Justin and I put ourselves up as guinea pigs for her photo madness. In the end, after griping and grumbling, I think the pictures turned out pretty cute. I think she did as good a job as any professional we have ever used, actually probably better than most.


Maybe next time we will prepare a little more than 5 minutes ahead of time and we can have some developed for the nursery! Thanks Erin!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my gosh, you look so cute!! I love the pics. We need to get together soon, maybe Brad and I can head down that way.

Melisa said...

Those are precious photos...just like "REAL" photographer in which you pay BIG bucks. Good thing you have a sister that lives close by...take care