Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Came Early

I have not been able to find any facts from actually studies done but I am positive that there is a direct correlation between the increase in person's age and the dollar value of gifts they want. This year Justin and I both had some big ticket items that we had been craving for quite some time and decided to go for it under the disguise of helping the US economy. Oh, and we won't be exchanging any more Christmas gifts until 2020!!

Justin opted for a Tika 270 rifle and new scope...

While I choose a safer option with a new Bernina sewing machine and embroidery module!

So far neither of us have had much time to play with our new toys but I am sure once the baby gets here, and things slow down, that we will be able to find time for our own personal hobbies again (there is definite sarcasm in this statement).

Merry Christmas Baby - I love you!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is awesome. I'll be sure to NOT tell Brad about that gun, I'm sure he'd be jealous.

Anonymous said...

Is this the birth rifle?
- Brad