Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"She looks like Justin"

Justin and I have had a ridiculous number of ultrasounds however I have chosen not to complain but rather to embrace each chance we get to see a glimpse of our baby girl for only a $30 copay. The pictures just get better each time as she develops more and more. The u/s technician put her weight at 4 lbs 6 oz and almost two weeks ahead of schedule at 32 weeks and 5 days. This time we got to see her in 4D which was quite a treat!

Most people who have already seen the picture have been telling me she looks alot like Justin. I think I will wait till she is actually born and in my arms before I start trying to assign her features to the Buskirk or Evans blood line! Hehe.

After the appointment I got another call from the doctor telling me that she is perfectly healthy (phew!) but that we should schedule another u/s in 3 to 4 weeks just to monitor her growth. At the very worst they might have to induce her early to keep her from getting to large to deliver naturally. I will have to chalk this one up to Justin's side of the family as I found out over Christmas that his dad weighed a whopping 10 lbs at birth!!!

9 weeks and counting!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think she looks like her auntie Erin! I can hardly wait to spoil her rotten...

Anonymous said...

Evans Christmas is almost here... Is Justin still cooking chili for Saturday? How about if we treat for dinner tomorrow night and since you are eating for you, I think that you should pick.. Love, Dad