Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adding to the Nest

So it seems I have been bitten by the "nesting" bug. With only 8 weeks to go till our due date I have decided to try and cram in as many baby projects as I can. With all the time off for the holidays it was easy for me to complete the first three: a hand embroidered pillow, new curtains, and a ribbon/tag blanket.



Now I just need to complete the baby quilt, the diaper/wipe holder, the binky bag, the binky cord, the diaper storage container, the fabric blocks, recover the lamp shade, hang pictures, etc., etc.. It seems the list never ends and she hasn't even arrived yet!

1 comment:

Melisa said...

I love the pillow. I know that she will always treasure it. The room looks great. You are doing such a great job. Be sure to post photos when it is completed.