Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frustrated

I had my last biweekly appointment today and it seems they want me to come in for yet another U/S. Don't get me wrong, I love every chance I get to see a glimpse of my beautiful little girl, but it is getting to be a little ridiculous. They tell me nothing is wrong and that she is perfectly healthy...the problem it seems is that she is getting too healthy. My doctor told me today that for this stage of pregnancy she is weighing in the 95th percentile which in normal person lingo would make her ginormous. From the measurements the tech took at the U/S this past Saturday they put her at 36 1/2 weeks and 6 lbs 7 oz...almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule. All in all I just need to remind myself that she is healthy and beautiful (I can tell from all the pics) and she will be here when she is ready...and that the doctor is the professional which means she knows best. He he.

On the bright side we got some more pics of Haley. In this one she almost appears to be frowning. After all these pre-birth pics she is going to either be super photogenic or very camera shy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful just like her mom! Can't wait till Haley arrives!
Love you,

Justin

Anonymous said...

She is definitely beautiful just like her princess mom. Hang in the there..Love ya, Tooth Fairy

Anonymous said...

I think she kind of resembles her Aunt Shelley!:)