Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby Buskirk Shower

I will start this post off by thanking my hostesses Erin, Megan, Jill, and Sarah (Megan skipped out too early to make it in the pic) - You girls are the greatest. These four girls put together a shower any baby would be proud to say was theirs. It was full of great snacks, good friends, fun games, and plenty of gifts that I am sure Baby Buskirk and I will put to good use. The shower had another plus in that it gave me a little extra boost of energy to get some more things checked off the baby to-do list. I spent most of the day on Sunday organizing the room, washing teeny tiny loads of laundry, and assemblying baby gear with the help of my personal handy man. It was a lot of fun but in the end just made me more anxious for her arrival. With only 6 weeks remaining it seems that the end is in sight!





Thanks again to my hostesses and to all of those who came to share in the special day with me. It was a wonderful day!

No comments: