Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good thing we aren't famous!

It is definately a good thing that Justin and I are not famous because if we were TMZ would be filled of horrible pictures of us. We have got to be the most unphotogenic couple in the world. However with the help of my sister and her camera we were able to take enough photos (I think it was almost 250) to come up with some good enough to print. These are my favorites!









Thanks again Erin! From now on you can count us in any time you need some more test subjects...let's just wait until my baby weight is gone.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Those are so cute!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

Missed you Sunday... Thanks again for the burger on Saturday. Justin is really good with the grill..Does he ever grill anything that isn't done just right? It is always a treat to eat at your house.

My picks for photo of the month are
the first one of you and Justin looking at the camera and the last one where you'll are looking off into the sunset. And I don't want to forget to mention the hands making hearts which I had seen before and I think that it is such a cool idea.

LOve, Anonymous

Melisa said...

Sara,
Those are great. My fave is the last one with the sunset and you leaning back on Justin. You will make great parents. Enjoy the last month of pregnancy. It's the best!