Thursday, February 5, 2009

Torpedo

I have been promising current belly pics and I finally got around to it last night. The whole photo shoot experience was a real awakening. I have been here for the entire 9 months and watched myself gradually grow from week to week however it took a couple of pictures to make me realize just how huge I have gotten here lately. It looks like she is a little torpedo in my belly just inching to get out.
36 weeks

13 weeks
Notice the happy, excited smile of the earlier pic compared to the ragged, tired smile of the one from last night. Also please note the chipmunk cheeks that are forming. I am so ready for her to be her already so she will stop wrecking havoc on my body!!!

Oh, and just for good measure, I added in a picture of my cankles which I am sure Justin will tease me about until we are 90!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! Can't wait until Haley gets here!

Love you,

Justin

Anonymous said...

Is the doctor absolutely sure that there is only one baby in there? HaHa Love, Dad

Jill said...

I had to buy new shoes in a bigger size so I totally feel your pain. Hang in there!

Melisa said...

You look great. I love seeing baby bellies! What a great thing to be able to accomplish. Hang in there....the best is yet to come...