Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Roundup

1. Saturday night we had some friends over for a little Fiesta. No real reason just an excuse to get together and have some fun.We had fajitas and queso (yummy) and then after dinner we all settled in for a little friendly competition. We played LCR and Guts. I think Justin ended up losing $20!!!! Ha. I tend to be a fan of the free games. Maybe next time I can get a rousing game of Go Fish started up.

2. If you are a fan of Central Texas BBQ in Pearland Texas I suggest you call in your food before hand or get it to go on Friday nights. I was starving, it was already 7:00 (yes we eat on a seniors schedule), and we ended up having to wait in line for 45 minutes. I was so irritated by the time I got our food that I thought I might explode. Fortunately the food was delicious...and as soon as I took a bite of the peach cobbler their slate was wiped clean in my book.

3. I am ridiculously tired today. I imagine it has something to do with it being Monday and my office being really slow. It am drained of the energy to come up with more witty snip its from last week so this will be it. Sorry.

No comments: