Friday, October 15, 2010

A New Do

This past weekend we took Haley for her very first hair cut! I don't think it was necessarily warranted since her hair did not need a cut but I have resorted to everything to get it to grow. I am tired or her constant bed/chair/car seat head. I am so ready for clips and ponytails.

Haley did great at her appointment. She fussed at the very beginning cause she didn't want to sit in the chair but as soon as they blew bubbles in her face and gave her a lollipop she was smitten. (side note - Remind me to put in a customer comment in at Snip-It's that sticky lollipops are probably not the best choice of reward for a place that is full of hair clippings. Haley dropped it and it was a hairy goner.) In the end the change was less than dramatic but still a fun experience.

I did mentioned to Justin after the appointment that I think I might become Haley's personal hairstylist from here on out. Seriously...how hard can it be? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute... I noticed that you aren't getting my comments so here I will try again...