Friday, October 22, 2010

Three Years and Counting

Three years ago Justin and I said our vows to love each other through thick and thin!! It was a wonderful day that I will never forget; the way he looked, the way I felt, how happy we both were to be joining our lives. As time passes and our family grows I know that everything is possible because I have him by my side.Our relationship is the backbone of our family and without each other it just wouldn't work. I couldn't do it without him. 
To celebrate the day we dropped the munchkin off with ECLG and headed off for a quiet dinner for two at Taste of Texas...our official anniversary restaurant (hello they give you a free slice of Snickers cake if you are celebrating an event). We have been there every year so far. The food was great and the alone time was even better. I love just talking with my husband and always look forward to the time we have together a couple.

Happy Anniversary honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Taste of Texas is always a great place to celebrate.. Love, Mom and Dad