Friday, November 21, 2008

Bedding Update - I have lost it!!

It is officially...I am the most indecisive person in the world. I always knew I wasn't good at making big decisions but it seems that pregnancy has moved me to a whole new level. I can no longer make simple decisions as to what to have for lunch or even what clothes to wear to work. It is actually becoming some what of a bother.

After several days of staring at my chosen bedding laid out in the baby's room I decided that I no longer liked it. I decided the pallet of red and pink did not allow for me to add many other colors and I felt trapped!! After panicking for a few days I returned it and began the search again. This time I think I have found the perfect one...or so I hope. It was a little more expensive but in my mind it is a small price to pay for the happiness of our first born. I also think it fits our style quite a bit better.
What do you think? I feel it is still girly while incorporating a lot of different colors - think of all the possibilities I now have for wall colors...stay tuned for that debacle. Do you all think I am crazy?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I like this one too. I don't think you are crazy, I had a hard time deciding too. I emailed Valerie pictures of all my favorites and she made a spreadsheet with pros/cons for each to help me choose. Pregnancy definitely makes us indecisive!

Melisa said...

Madison had a similar one from Pottery Barn Kids and I loved it. We painted the walls light green and accented with pink/white gingham. It was so cute! Pregnancy does strange things to women...I tend to have crazy dreams and my fingers/hands turn to mush and I drop everything (whole cartons of eggs--YUCK). You will get through this!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Princess, It's going to be ok..I've seen this behavior before and everyone of them survived. About the bedding...I definitely like this new one better than the last choice... maybe you could even somehow incorporate some honeybees to go with the flowers..Love, Poppy