Sunday, November 16, 2008

Last Ultrasound

We have been so blessed up to the point with pictures of baby Buskirk. It seemed like every appointment I went in for they were doing another ultrasound...either for a legitimate reason or just to appease me for a long delay in the waiting room. Regardless, I had become accustomed to seeing her once a month. This past Saturday Justin and I went in to meet with the technician one last time to get some pics she missed on the last go round. It was very exciting, and a little sad, since I have a feeling that will be the last time we see her before she makes her grand entrance in less than 4 months!

Also, if Saturday's appointment was any idication of what is to come with parenthood then Justin and I better prepare ourselves; she was wiggling and and moving constantly. The tech barely had a chance to get the pics she needed. To be quite honest I can't blame it all on the baby...I had a super sweet, super sugary, cinnamon roll for breakfast. Apparently she is going to take after both her parents with an intense afflicition for sweets.

No comments: