Thursday, November 6, 2008

No Longer Just Fruit Salad

This month (weeks 21-24) we have moved up from basic fruit salad ingredients to something much more substantial all on its own...the papaya. Baby Buskirk should be over a pound in weight now and she has grown to almost 12 inches long. She is doing some major growing and my belly is the visible proof. It feels as though everyday I can see a little change. Also, I am experiencing my first side effect of pregnancy - swelling ankles and hands. I have had to retire the Aggie ring for now since it just gets too uncomfortable but I am still squeezing into my wedding ring even though I have a back up ready and waiting (thanks Honey!).

Only 4 months to go!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay papaya.. boo swelling :) It's so exciting, I can't wait to meet her!