Thursday, June 11, 2009

Daddy's Girl

I thought I would share some new pics of Haley for those of you who haven't seen her lately. She is growing like a weed and becoming a more active baby every day. She smiles all the time (except when I hold her...see picture evidence below) and is starting to actually chuckle a little. It is so adorable! She has started grasping for things and learning about cause/effect. She is also on the brink of rolling over. She can pull herself over onto her side but her arm is still acting as a little road bump. She just can't figure out where to put it so it is out of her way. I think we are within days of a triumph though!



Haley has also become a real daddy's girl. I think she could sit in his lap for hours and just stare. She seems so happy and content in his arms (again, see photo proof below). I still think she loves me the most but Justin is coming in at a close second these days. Ha-ha.

1 comment:

Jill said...

She IS getting so big. I love the headband too :)