Monday, June 15, 2009

Third Time is a Charm

For a little summer fun we decided to head down to the beach this past Saturday with some friends and family. I was very reluctant since we have already been with Haley twice since she was born and both times were pretty rough on her and I. We spent the majority of those trips in the car soaking up the AC. This time was a different story...she loved it. Aside from a little fit late in the evening she was a doll. We played in the surf (well sort of), Justin fished (no luck), grilled (brats), and just plan had a good time. We headed down around 3:00 that afternoon and ended up staying till 9:30. Haley was completely tuckered out and even slept till 8:00 (!!!) the next morning recovering from her big beach day. I will keep my fingers crossed that she continues to be a water bug as she grows up so we can have many more trips like Saturday. Speaking of...for any of you who want to go just let us know cause we are always up for more fun in the sun.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I hope that Haley likes the river as much as the beach... Love, Poppy

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I've not visited here enough. Haley has really grown. Looks/sounds like she's a very lucky little girl! Brenda