Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

I love bluebonnets. Living in the big city we don't really notice them too much untill we take a trip out on the open road. The Texas roadsides are filled with these and Indian paintbrushes. I want to pick them all but unfortunately I don't like breaking laws. Hehe.

My parents have a wonderful friend, Cathy, that they have known since high school and who lives within a mile of them in Geronimo. When we were visiting my parents last week for Easter she offered up her front yard for our yearly bluebonnet photo shoot. It was so kind of her to share her beautiful yard with us.

The pictures turned out great. So good in fact that I have not been able to pick a favorite. Maybe I will just print them all and see how I feel. I eventually want to get one blown up and framed for the house.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Haley is so cute...I liked all the photos, but the ones showing her teeth are my favorites...it was a wonderful weekend..LOve, Dad