Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Roundup

1. I only had to work three days last week!! Yeah for me.

2.  Baby vomit is absolutely the most disgusting thing in the world. We had made it through an entire year of life without any real regurgitation until Friday morning. I woke up to the sounds of my precious little girl babbling and talking to herself in her room. I cheerfully (remember I had the day off) got out of bed and headed to her room until I was suddenly overpowered by an unknown smell. It got stronger the closer I got. I peeked through the door of Haley's room to see her happily playing in bed. It wasn't till I got right over her that I realized the smell was coming from her and it was vomit!!! I almost hurled myself. I grabbed her up and took her straight to the tub. After a good scrub she was banished to dadland while I got to work on her room. It took a while but I got it all clean. And with the doors and windows open for a while we were able to get rid of the smell. Now you may be asking yourself where was Justin...isn't this a job for daddies? I completely agree however my husband, from the other side of the house, wearing a chem suit and breathing apparatus, would beg to differ. Blah blah blah "I have a weak stomache" blah blah blah is all I could make out.

3. Easter means one thing(disclaimer**non-religious) to me: Mini Robin Eggs candy. They are actually just whoppers with a candy shell decorated like a little robin's egg. So cute and so yummy! I eat them a bag at a time.

4. The Buskirk Buffalo Wild Wings is open for business. Last night Justin and I attempted chicken wings for the first time. They turned out great. Chicken wings have been something I wanted to try since I got the fryer back in August but have just never had the chance.  This wasn't as daring as fried snickers or fried oreos but it was still pretty tasty. It was super easy and quick too. We just fried the wings for 10 minutes and doused with BWW honey bbq sauce. Finger licking good. 

No comments: