Saturday, October 18, 2008

The 20 Week Ultrasound

As I had promised in some earlier post here are the most recent pics of baby Buskirk from our 20 week ultrasound.

She is weighing in at 14 1/2 ounces which puts her current weight in at just under 1 lb. Remarkably I have already gained 7 lbs which doesn't make much sense considering. Maybe there are some more hiding in there. Just kidding. The doctor said everything is looking great and she is growing on pace with all the charts and scales. We can hardly grasp the idea that she is going to be here in just a few months. My panic officially set in yesterday when my anxious sister asked when I was going to start painting the room - I have so much too do and just 4 1/2 months to do it!! I can already feel the walls of my neat, tidy, organized world pushing in...I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

who is this anxious sister you speak of? Surely not me, the very calm and organized one!

You can always count on us to help! Our neat and tidy world collasped around us years ago!

Jill said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Look at that little baby, so sweet!! It looks like she is going to have your toes! :)