Thursday, October 2, 2008

I will be a corporation in no time!

With baby on the brain my new craft project is now appliqued onesies. So far I have made quite a few but this past weekend was the first time I shared them with the world. Actually it was with my long time friend Jill. She recently had her first baby... a precious little girl named Lucy. We went out for a "Welcome to the World" visit this past Sunday at their house in New Waverly. It was a great visit as always and a wonderful excuse to give away some of the onesies. Now if I could just convince more of my freinds to get knocked up I would be in business.

Baby girl Buskirk is definately going to be styling...as if I am going to have time to make these once she arrives. Hehe.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think they turned out great! I am so impressed... And what do you mean you are almost a corporation? Did you forget SCC? Hello?!!??