Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Furniture

I have decided to go ahead and tackle another large baby obstacle...furnishing her room. I am having a difficult time since I don't really like any of the options that they have at Babys-R-Us. I have found one that I like through JCPenny's but you have to just order it online with faith; There is no inspecting or viewing before purchase. I am probably going to just get a crib and changing table since I already have a dresser I plan on using. Let me know what you think.
Also, the color is a real debate. They have three choices that are all pretty similar. You can see more details and a pic of the changer at www.jcpenny.com. The furniture is by Simmons and this particular collection is called Olympia.

2 comments:

Jill said...

That one is beautiful! Maybe once you pick the bedding it will help pick a color for the furniture.

Erin said...

I think it is great! I like all the colors...

did you really want my opinion though?