Thursday, October 16, 2008

Adventures in Fargo, North Dakota

Justin and I recently attended his cousin Travis' wedding in Fargo North Dakota. We had to get out all our winter clothes, dust off the moth balls, and get ready for a rainy and cold long weekend. I am not kidding when I say it rained non-stop the entire time we were there. There is not a doubt in my mind when I say I would take a hurricane every 10-15 years over snowy rain any day. It was a hectic weekend for Justin's extended family with all the wedding activities (we can completely relate) but it was a great time just hanging out with Dean and Sonya and relaxing at the hotel. It was a beautiful wedding and made me a little reminiscent of our own. Maybe I can convince Justin to give me a vow renewal every 10 years or so. Hehe.
Oh, as you can tell in the picture, this was the first big adventure out since I have been showing. It is amazing the number of people who want to rub on my belly and wish us luck. I always read about this phenomena in the baby books but now I know it is actually legit. Crazy!

No comments: