Monday, October 27, 2008

Registry Help!!

Justin and I went to register at Babys-R-Us this past Saturday and all I have to say is that pregnant women are crazy (excluding myself). It might have been our fault for going on a Saturday but the place was a mad house. There were over anxious women running around being followed by their nervous husband. At least in our household we are both completely clueless. I mean do I really need a baby grooming kit?!? I always thought I was just supposed to use saliva. Justin and I managed to add a few big ticket items before we sprinted for the door. We decided that it might be best for me to get some other female opinions before we make the next trip. Bring on the advice ladies!! I want to know what I have to have (stroller, bouncer, etc) versus those things I can cross off the list (bug net, etc.).

3 comments:

Jill said...

I have the same travel system that you registered for and I love it. If you have any questions, just let me know!

Anonymous said...

Never take me there again. I thought I was going to get trampled a few times. Also it just makes me feel overwhelmed and unprepared.

Love You!

Justin

Anonymous said...

Justin & Sara,
Hi from the Votruba's in Nebraska! We are enjoying your blog. AS for help on baby stuff. Keri says, "get a Nanny"!! Hang in there Skinny!
Love ya!