Thursday, October 2, 2008

It has begun!!

The second trimester has begun to wreck havoc on my body. For those of you that don't see me very often I have a small (at least what I consider to still be small) baby belly forming. It is still sort of hard to imagine that there is a baby growing in there but I am sure it will become more of a reality very quickly. From this point the growth of my belly is supposed to be pretty steady until late in the third trimester. I will continue to add new pics as the months pass, or at least until I decide it has become too horrific for the normal person to view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet BGB! You look great! It was wonderful to see you this weekend. Take care - Missy

Jill said...

You look so cute! I can't wait for baby girl to get here.