Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just to Brighten Your (my) Day

Last Sunday when Justin went fishing Haley and I decided to make pizza rolls for dinner. It was a new recipe and quite good. Haley couldn't get enough of them and absolutely loved the pizza sauce. By the time we were done she was dirty from head to toe. Instead of trying to clean her up I just took her outside and rinsed her in the sprinkler. She wasn't too sure about that one but was easily appeased with play time in her wagon.While she was playing I snapped a few phots that I think turned out pretty cute.
This picture is by far my favorite...if you ignore the fact that she still has pizza remains on her belly and that there is a weird green mold growing on our back porch. Ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one with her mouth wide-open. See you Friday... I hear that you guys might be going tubing. Love, Dad