Monday, March 8, 2010

Adventurers in Babysitting & Baby Picaso

This past weekend Justin and I signed up to babysit my nieces for the evening. I was a little stressed that I wouldn't be able to hold it together and my dreams of being a parent of three would come crashing down. Amazing the night ran very smoothly. Now don't go thinking I am being naive...I understand that they were on their best behavior per their mother's instructions. And that if they were my own they would have been running around in there undies wanting to eat candy at 9 pm, singing songs, and dancing...but I still think I can do it. Anyway, to keep things under wraps while Justin and I were making dinner we sat all three girls down at the table for a little coloring. Grace and Lucy jumped at the opportunity but Haley was a little shy at first.
After a little while watching the others she joined in and created this masterpiece. The line of it is just so beautiful it makes me want to cry with pride.
Okay, so maybe I am exaggerating a little. I can't help it. I confess that I drew the big lines but in the zoomed in picture below you can see a faint purple line...this is proof of Haley's amazing talent. She did that one all by herself!
Hahahaha. Happy Monday!

No comments: