Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Subliminal Message

Things like this happen when my husband gets a hold of my camera without me knowing. Can you find the subliminal message in the picture below?
Well, apparently my husband thinks Haley is trying to tell us something. (Do you see the sign on the bench?) FARM. I guess we will be packing our bags. Hehe.

Haley loves playing with the stuff on this bench and we typically let her since there really isn't much she can hurt. The sign actually reads "Farmers Market" but she had moved the basket far enough over that it blocked all the other letters. I was not actually in the room so I will just have to take Justin's word for it that he didn't stage it this way (I am very suspicious).

Staying put for now,

1 comment:

Erin said...

Very uncool, Haley! Auntie Erin is going to cry! :)