Friday, March 5, 2010

Rodeo Cookoff 2010

I know it is ridiculous that it took me an entire week to post these pics but to be quite honest I complete forgot about them until my sister reminded me just today. Since we had to hike for miles and miles to get the rodeo I didn't want to lug my camera with me and decided instead to just take my old point and shoot. Those things sure are easy to carry around...I keep it in my back pocket the entire night!! So neat and tidy. I still haven't figured out how to wrangle my new one. I can't tell you the number of times I have banged it around and the number of bruises I have given. Ha. I should get one of those soft rubber covers like they have on children's beginner cameras.

Anyhoo, here are a few of the pics from last Friday night at the Houston Rodeo Cookoff. We had a great time and managed to not lose any appendages to frostbite...it was so freaking cold! We had a wonderful time: the bar-b-q was delicious, the beer was super cold, and Haley was snuggled in bed at home with the grandparents. Life was good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys do look kinda cold in some of those shots.... Haley was home eating cookies and drinking coke...

Love, Dad