Thursday, July 29, 2010

Photo Hunt

Snapped this photo last weekend and didn't realize until I uploaded it just how funny it is.

Take a look at the picture below and see how many issue you can find that call my parenting into question?
  1. shirt...but no pants (I promise there is a diaper on under there)
  2. shoes are on the wrong feet
  3. wire shelves turned upside down in the background (major tripping/poking hazard hazard)
  4. empty laundry baskets (either I have all my laundry done or it is still in the dryer getting wrinkled-most likely)
  5. bath scrubber and baby powder on the living room floor (no explanation for this one-just weird)
  6. last week's grocery ads and random fabric scraps being used for toddler entertainment
  7. small galvanized bucket that was once used to hold peanuts...my husband got it for a five finger discount back in college (we are instilling in her that stealing is okay)
  8. the most outrageous crime...the Nebraska hat (how could I ever let her think she would go anywhere but A&M. Hahahaha.You can see below that she is much happier once that hat is off. Ha.
PS...the quilt she is standing on is one my most recent additions. I will get some better pics as soon as I have a free minute. It seems like we have been running crazy lately.

No comments: