Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Picnic Table

My husband is amazing! And I am not just being a doting wife...he has mad skills. As I mentioned on Monday Justin built a picnic table for Haley this past weekend. He worked on it off and on all day on Saturday and by the time we fell asleep that night the last coat of weather proofer was drying. We got some plans online and altered them slightly for our needs. He did a great job and I am so proud of him. Thanks honey. Haley is one lucky little girl.
(please ignore the crazy fuss, wash out on this pic. It was super bright and my lens kept fogging over when I would come outside with it. It was ridiculously humid that day.)
We are always having outdoor get togethers during the summer and this new picnic table is a great addition to keep the little ones entertained. Haley gave it a test run on the 4th and loved it. It is the perfect size for her and she can easily climb up and down without assistance. We will have to wait till we have more kiddos over but I think it should fit 4 pretty easily.

No comments: