Friday, July 2, 2010

Look What I Made

I threw this together Wednesday night. It is an owl for those who can't see it. I should have used something other than white felt for the beak but I had to work with what I had. I found the pattern on a blog and it only took me about an hour to complete. Super cute, super easy and super fun. The fabric I got while shopping last weekend with my mom. The back is polka dot minky which is unbelievably soft. Haley loves it. She is constantly rubbing the back and yanking on the button eyes.

Side note: Last weekend my mom was introduced to my ridiculous anxiety about buying fabric. It takes me forever to settle on things. Not sure if it is the lack of my decisiveness or the amount of beautiful fabrics available. My MIL and SIL can definitely vouch for the craziness. It is like pulling teeth each time they have to help me pick out fabric. Are there others like me?

No comments: